Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Addition

So, we got a dog (it occurs to me that the "new addition" of the title is in reference to the dog, but also I've failed to mention that I finally lured the boif into cohabitation last summer. I'm a little late on that one. Sorry, Bob). I saw her get hit by a car, and then I took her home. The actual story is longer than that, but there's the gist. Anyway, her name is Lucie, and I adore her. Please don't think that I only kept her because she perfectly matches the color scheme of my living room. That's just a bonus.

2 comments:

el super said...

hey i usually read yoru posts via my feed reader but i really like the banner on top. i'm sure it's super old but i still like it

i wnat to meet lucie

Casey said...

Thanks! It's not quite wide enough and it drives me crazy. I suck at HTML.

Lucie is the best dog ever!!